Right click with the mouse button over a widget to access the properties context menu. This menu lists the widget's properties: name, layout, enabled, visible, caption, font... The properties are different for each class of widget..
Of continuation some entries of the context menu:
- Name: It's the name of the widget. It must be unique.
- Layout : With the layout it's possible to manage the Horizontal\Vertical alignment of the widget and the Width\Height layout.
- Orientation : It's a combo with a list of possible orientation of the widget: Horizontal\Vertical or Left\Right.
- Value Settings : (example: scrollbar, slider, progressbar), it's possible to set the value, value max, value min, and the type of the value (integer or float).
- Icon : For some widget it's possible to set the icon. The icons available are all the resource loaded previously into the resource menu. The quality of the icon depends of the filter of the texture.